7/25/2009

Nonpositive

I don't really have anything positive abou the last few days. I feel slightly agitated, so I'll just write about them.

First, my dad had an accident with his bike this afternoon. Some jerk didn't notice him and turned before him, and dad didn't have time to completely stop. He is alright, thankfully he is always prepared and well equipped, not to mention well armored. He had that biker-guise that I call only call exoskeleton. The bike is dead though. Dad always drives safely, fearing his driver's license and all, so when my aunt said they're going to fetch my dad, because he had an accident I knew he was alright, but they didn't let me go with them, fearing I might butcher that car's driver. I heard it was a woman. I'm pretty sexist, but I know a lot of good female drivers, so I wouldn't say it was because of her sex. Well, it pisses me off.

I couldn't play much this week. I tested the mission system in Dead Frontier, looks good, but its still boring to walk about in the city, looting dead bodies or... from the parts of dead bodies. Also, I could try this game called Tales Runner, seems fun, using Joy2Key I could play it with my joypad, which is way better than playing it on the keyboard because they messed up the controlling, no wait.. Not only the controlling the whole game with that annoying bug. If you don't have your keyboard set to American English, you can't control the game, or more precisely, you wouldn't be able to control the game if you even could log into it. It simply didn't react to my hungarian keyboard.

I couldn't really work out, since my right wrist suddenly started to ache real bad. I don't even know why. Speaking of my right wrist, the Sakuracon wrist band came off today, mine lasted the longest of our group, but it still didn't make it until the summer Animecon, which is like 3 weeks away from today.

I added a comment section to the blog, though It seems premature doing it, only having like seven regular visitors. I'll be removing the labels section as well, it proved useless and probably will be in the far future.

Youtube of the post I will showing you Youtube's most known guitarist Mr. funtwo. I'll be training hard to be able to play Canon too, just to show him my respect for his talent.

2 comments:

  1. hey nice blog
    specially "I love Peanuts" haha
    happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete