7/10/2009

Mind Blogging

That title.. Most unique.. Anyways, I think I finally succeed fixing my Gef5700, so I can play normal games again. I can't wait to hit the balls in ShotOnline again and meet the old guildies, if I'm not kicked out yet though.

For the sake of testing I installed S.T.A.L.K.E.R., which runs slightly better than my older pc, I'm about to get to the point where I was stuck previously. The AI is still hilarious, I think all games should include this into the AI script:
IF LYNXX.WEAPON.EQUIPPED:=KNIFE THEN
RANDOM.CHOICE(RUN,PRAY,GIVE MONEY FOR MERCY,CRY);


There is no way escaping me if I hold a knife. Thankfully I can operate the inventory really fast, so I can heal myself up if I get shot in the face with a shotgun.

As for Neverwinter Nights, I was wondering what will it be like if I remodel my PnP Melissa into NWN Melissa. Well... Barbarians are freaks, if you hit them they just become angrier and stronger. She is a brutal tank.

Yesterday, when I was walking home after work, a car was coming towards me on the street. It was far in front of me, then it suddenly stopped moving, thats why I noticed it. Why would anyone stop in the center of a road? Then it started moving again very slowly, making very obvious maneuver to avoid me. As we passed each other I was staring into the car seeing four men staring back at me. After we passed each other they sped up and dissapeared behind me. It was really odd. Maybe the wrapper of the pastry I ate a few minutes ago, that I held in my hand crumpled into a ball looked like a stone that I might throw at them?

This morning I was lucky, when I was about to dress up for work I noticed my guitar had my handprints on it, so I decided to take a minute to wipe it off with a rag. I was happily cleaning my guitar when I though why not pluck it for a minute. Yeah, why not? Well that minute took like, twenty minutes, making me totally late. I was hurrying to the bus station when a car stopepd next to me, with my boss in it! Now that was lucky, he took me to the city and I wasn't late.

I think I should stop drinking this crappy coffee at work. I always blend a little cocoa in it so it wouldn't be that bleh. Well at least I could solve the Card Reader problem at work. It was tough.

Today's youtube video I suggest would be this craziness I find very amusing. Oddly.


LL out.

No comments:

Post a Comment