7/15/2009

Karoushi

That sums up all I've been through these days. I hope I'll be able to get some decent sleep at the weekend.

We were able to finish the background music and the screen picture for the cosplay performance in August. I wonder if anyone will like it in the crowd. Ludwig Kakumei isn't the most known manga there. Whatever, we will have fun, thats for sure.

I couldn't play much, but I was able to get through the point I was stuck before on my old PC. That invisible monster was impossible to defeat in that lag, but now I easily stabbed it in the face. After that I fought an annoying spiral of stairs fully loaded with soldiers. Though there was one hearty guy who was pointing his gun at the wall so intensely I couldn't help myself and stabbed it from behind. I felt a little guilty about it, but what the heck, sometimes they just spawn behind me, so I think it was only far to backstab them every once in a while.

After the soldiers I got into a tunnel and when I was checking a box for loots a really irritating mutant attacked me really far away. He was casting some magic that made the screen zoom onto his ugly face and disabling me from shooting for several seconds. Just when I could be able to shoot again he finished casting it again, making it impossible to shoot at him, even in cover. On the right side of the screen the indicator told me that my brain will be toasted if I don't do something quickly, so I walked up to the mutant and stabbed it in the face. Do you know that weird feeling when you're a bit disappointed over a complicated thing that was solved this easy. That mutant didn't show any resistance against me closing on him with that blade of mine. Sad, sad and sad.

Ok, today's youtube video will be this thing. This is a Literal Music Video, literally. It's fun alright.


LL out.

No comments:

Post a Comment