7/20/2009

Afterstorm

That was a huge one. A giant storm swept through the country on Saturday. I live on a side of a hill, so I'm pretty much saved from it's full power, but I worry about my friends who hasn't contacted me yet. I'm sure they're alright, they probably have a blackout or just aren't home. I'd call them, if I knew their number. I wish them luck and good health.

Stalker, odd word, it has that evil meaning, the one girls don't like much. I wonder why they choose this title. Anyway, I found the documents in the lab alright, but I got locked into that room with an odd anomaly thingie. It took me a long while to get out of there, not to mention all that running from those flamethrower traps. I got so pissed I went and stabbed the anomaly with my knife and right after that I fell asleep... What. The. Hell? I had a dream about rats and odd figure wasting ammo on the hundreds of those critters. I woke up on the floor of the lab, thanking god I wasn't raped by the military or mutants while asleep. I decided to leave the place. It wasn't that easy though, stuck between bandits and the army, they decided to raid the bandits just when I was here, funny.. I decided to avoid the battle, making the long way short, I jumped off the roof behind the complex. I thanks for the bushes and the soft radioactive soil I didn't break a thing. I walked back to the trader. He wanted me to get a box from the military base clsoe by, plus the mercs raided our camp as well. Duh.. They keep me real busy, I stabbed the whole bunch of those mercs and sold all their loots, at least the trader was close now.

The box
in the military base was an other thing. Trader wanted me sneak in and steal it without them noticing. Hell no... They will notice it missing anyway, why leave witnesses? Finishing the slaughter quickly, I looted a vagon rifle ammo and nades, it was worth my time. After that I decided to hang out with the guys at the military post up north, listening to their gibberish and guitar soloes. Sometimes a bandit or soldier spawned there I quickly stabbed them and gave the weapons to the dudes. I'm such a nice guy sometimes.

We could continue the DnD session yesterday. It was crap, I made tons of mistakes. I left the module I was working on the whole week at my workplace. I was totally tired, I didn't really talked properly. At least I have real decent players I can count on pointing out my mistakes. Bleh... I messed up real bad.. I need to get back on drinking coffee.

I started playing Rune Factory 2 again. The first try was a shock for me. When my save got deleted, I was seriously hurt. Now I felt ready to try it again, but now Yue captured my heart. She is such a smart and cute girl. She already confessed her love to me, but I'm still hesitating to ask her hand for marriage. What if she dies like Dorothy? I couldn't stand losing my wife and child again.

Youtube
for the day is this mix of Mary Poppins music. It's awww...


LL out.

No comments:

Post a Comment