8/06/2009

?uoy era woH

I'm sad today. Well, since the afternoon. My boss yelled at me and I totally deserved it. I'm supposed to file a report at the second I receive a request by a customer, which is plain impossible, because I try to prevent problems all the time, so when a request comes in it's always something high priority where I don't have the time to sit down and start writing that crappy report. I hate this.. I hate writing that thing so much, but it's important, because if I don't do it I don't have proof that I'm working. I have this bad habit, that I just make a note to myself what did I do this month and when the payday gets near I sit to it and write all the reports in one day. It wouldn't be much of a problem, but today my boss needed my reports for something and when he found my file empty he got real mad. I mean, he knows that I have tendency leave the reporting when I have better things to do, but today it backfired. I feel crap now. I'm filled with negative thoughts again. Like, I'm working for nothing, I'm solving peoples problems all day, even out of work and because of that my brain is like totally exhausted. I haven't taken a break for almost a year now.

Anyways, I felt like letting all this out, I'm already feeling better. I'll persevere. As long as I'm able to sit down in my comfortable chair in front of my crappy computer and enjoy a bag of Lay's chips while watching anime or chatting with friends over MSN, I won't falter. I'm stuffing my face with this Chilli & Lime flavoured chips even now. I didn't mean to write something depressing, I think exhaustion takes its tolls every now and then. I'll shape up and will do lots of works to make up with my boss. I'll probably lack sleeping for a week thanks to this blunder. Well, lesson well learnt. (Wow, firefox's spell checker underlines the word "learnt" it doesn't know what it is, haha. Stupid fox)

Well, lets look at the happy side. My child grew up in Rune Factory 2 and I'm now controlling my daughter because Dad(me) disappeared to finish some important quest. He said something about my daughter involved in it. So she decided to look up all the dungeons and find Daddy. I couldn't play Stalker for a time now. I watched a video and I saw the last few maps from the game, there was so many effects in it I worry my computer will crash under them and I won't be able to finish the game. Duh...

Also, don't try this at home.

4 comments:

  1. Bad days come and go..there's no control over such situations. I'm glad you have other interests to take your mind off it..Not taking a break from work sucks... I hope you are feeling better now..the blog is a good place to let it all out..

    cheer up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the best with ur work!!

    and keep control of all the Lay's !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay so v chcked each others' posts at the same time.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW... i LOVED the jump!! phew!

    ReplyDelete